Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Thomas!!!

HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY DARLING!!!


Today is my wonderful husbands birthday. For his cake I decided to get creative and come up with something different that he would love. While searching through my computer pictures I found a rice crispy treat cake that I knew Tommy would die for. He love's rice crispy treats, the problem is that he is always the one who does the cooking and I do the eating. This time I had to figure it out on my own. So, I got to work researching the classic treat recipe and making the cake. I am quite happy with how it turned out. It looks very cute. I used our beautiful Pottery Barn "Emma" cake stand to hold my masterpiece.





Once he got up we sang "Happy Birthday" and blew out the candles. We being Pepper, Toby and I.




I would say it was a very successful cake, and Tommy said it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment