Friday, November 26, 2010

Dear Santa,

Here is what you might find on my Christmas list...

First up are the Matine Toile Quilt & Sham from Pottery Barn in Dark Porcelain Blue. I have been eying this bedding for a few months now, and I think it will go perfectly with the plan I have for our master bedroom! The bedroom will definitely be a all process, but I am excited to get the yucky tan paint off of the walls and give the room an actual style. I have seen this bedding used a lot in other bedrooms and it always looks fabulous! Here is a picture of the beauty:




Here is what it looked like in The Lettered Cottage:





In the future, I hope to paint the walls similar to the picture below. I have had it saved on my computer for awhile now and I just love the way that it looks. I don't know where I saved it from. If it is yours or you know the source please let me know so that I can add a link.


It will definitely be a ton of work, but I feel up to it. Let's just hope that Tommy is...lol.

The second item on my list is a black digital watch. I know this sounds strange, but I have been looking for one for awhile now. Black is perfect because it won't get dirty looking at work (where I sometime have to get my hands dirty) and digital is perfect because I can glance at it quickly and see the time (I am always in a rush at work). I can always find black but the digital part is more difficult to find in an attractive non-sporty watch. Here is what I found:


As for clothing, I have been trying really hard to make sure I only buy items that my closet is missing. When I go into my closet in the morning and think... hmm... I can't wear that skirt until I get a yellow cardigan to go with it. This way I am adding outfits and only buying one item. This is a change from my previous philosophy which was: buy whatever you like and worry about if you have anything to wear with it later.With this said here are the items missing from my closet:

Here are some things my closet is missing:
 


Express: LONG-SLEEVE V-NECK CARDIGAN 

Here I am wearing it:



Here I am wearing them:

No comments:

Post a Comment